This post is sponsored by The Everywhere Agency, all opinions expressed are my own.
The past week and a half has been filled with wonderful new features, trends and textures, as we’re all getting in the shots from NYFW and learning what we can expect in the upcoming seasons. I love being on top AND ahead of trends, no one wants to be the last one on the bandwagon after all, which is why I’m so excited to be attending a great show this weekend at Macy’s!
Macy’s is putting it’s catwalk-ing foot forward as it debuts some of fall’s most fabulous looks from it’s collection of famous designers. Stick around after the show and fashion presentation for personal styling tips and mini-makeovers! Check the list below to see if there’s a Front Row Seat near you, and don’t miss this exciting opportunity to mingle with your city’s finest fashion lovers!
- Macy’s Ross Park (Pittsburgh, PA) – 9/24, 6pm, hosted by TV Host and Lifestyle Expert, Anji Corley!
- Macy’s DT Boston (Boston, MA) – 9/24, 5:30pm
- Macy’s Boca Raton (Boca, FL) – 9/24, 6pm, with a surprise celebrity host!
- Macy’s West County (St. Louis, MO) – 9/25, 5:30pm, performance by Macy’s iHeart Rising Star Winner & The Voice finalist, Christina Grimmie!
- Macy’s Lenox Square (Atlanta, GA) – 9/25, 7pm, hosted by On-Air Radio Personality Stacii Jae with live performances by Nichelle Paris and Trinity K. Bonet!
- Macy’s Garden State Plaza (Paramus, NJ) – 9/26, 2pm, hosted by media maven and entrepreneur, Karen Civil and Fashion Bomb Daily’s Claire Sulmers!
- Macy’s Christiana (Newark, DE) – 9/26, 2pm, enjoy a special Front Row Runway Show!
- Macy’s Crossgates (Albany, NY) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Queens Center Mall (Flushing, NY) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Easton – (Columbus, OH) – 9/26, 2pm, hosted by fashion blogger Natalie Suarez from Natalie Off Duty!
- Macy’s Castleton (Indianapolis, IN) – 9/26, 2pm, hosted by TV personality and fashion blogger, Courtney Kerr of What Courtney Wore!
- Macy’s Millenia (Orlando, FL) – 9/26, 6pm
- Macy’s Woodlands (Woodlands, TX) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Ala Moana (Honolulu, HI) – 9/26, 2pm, hosted by style expert Crystal PanciPanci!
- Macy’s Fashion Valley (San Diego, CA) – 9/26, 2pm, hosted by San Diego style experts Gina Ybarra of Hunt For Styles and Maria Von Losch of Savvynista!
- Macy’s Northpark (Dallas, TX) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Bellevue (Bellevue, WA) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Valley Fair (Santa Clara) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Fresno Fashion Fair (Fresno, CA) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Roseville (Roseville, CA) – 9/26, 2pm
Macy’s, the largest retail brand of Macy’s, Inc., delivers fashion and affordable luxury to customers at approximately 800 locations in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam, as well as to customers in the U.S. and more than 100 international destinations through its leading online store at macys.com. Via its stores, e-commerce site, mobile and social platforms, Macy’s offers distinctive assortments including the most desired family of exclusive and fashion brands for him, her and home. Macy’s is known for such epic events as Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks® and the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade®, as well as spectacular fashion shows, culinary events, flower shows and celebrity appearances. Macy’s flagship stores including Herald Square in New York City, Union Square in San Francisco, State Street in Chicago, and Dadeland in Miami and South Coast Plaza in southern California are known internationally and are leading destinations for visitors. Building on a more than 150-year tradition, and with the collective support of customers, employees and Macy’s Foundation, Macy’s helps strengthen communities by supporting local and national charities giving more than $70 million each year to help make a difference in the lives of our customers.
see you there,