Since going from Brunette to Blonde, my “bad hair days” have started to decrease more and more. One of the main reasons is that I don’t wash my hair as often, and because of that I get really creative with my hair styles on a day to day basis. One of my go-to hair looks is a quick braid undo that’s so simple to pull off and turns the worst hair days into fabulous ones!
My hair was an actual disaster so I didn’t take “along the way” shots of this hairstyle but it’s so easy, you don’t really need them!
- Brush your hair, and divide it into two sections where your part naturally falls that day.
- Smooth some de-frizz serum into your hair, working it through your ends first.
- Braid both sections of your hair, secure braid with small hair tie or bobby pin.
- “Criss Cross” your braids in the back of your head. Meaning to pin the end of one braid to the opposite side of your head and vice versa.
- Give your braids some volume by fluffing them out. Hairspray to finish the look.
This hairstyle was so simple to pull off and I got so many compliments! I loved wearing it around for a Sunday Stroll through the Farmer’s Market with James and the boys. It looked super elegant with this adorable black fit-n-flare dress and these awesome studded gladiators.
What’s your go-to hairstyle for a bad hair day!? I’m also a huge fan of hats!